Saturday, March 3, 2012

Magnet Boards

For my nieces and nephews birthdays I made them all their own magnet boards. I got the magnet boards at Roberts craft store. I just painted the board and sanded it. I found 4 pieces of paper and cut them to 2 2/3" x 2 2/3" squares. I then modge podged them on the wooden board. I bought the wood letters at Michaels craft store. I just painted those and decorated them with paper, ribbon and/or bottons. I hot glued the letters to the board. If you have any questions how to make them let me know! :) I made 12 of them but don't have pictures for all of them...sorry!

LINCOLN'S BOARD

CADE'S HUNTING BOARD

ELI'S BOARD


IVAN'S AIRPLANE BOARD

COLBEN'S BOARD

TAYBREE'S BOARD
AMITY'S BOARD BRIGHAM'S BOARD CALEB'S BASEBALL BOARD
On his board I added a mitt and ball...I also made baseball bat magnets :)
COY'S HUNTING BOARD
Sorry this picture turned out blurry!
SPENCER'S BOARD
Sorry this picture turned out blurry too :(

No comments: